Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Jump.

Anticipation.
I wasn't nervous, I was ready.
I needed this. I needed to live in the moment and become someone I had not met before.
I wanted to push myself.
Live so outside the box that some would say, she isn't going to make it.
There always is that chance, that one percent...
That don't land safely.

Risks.
I live for them.

It makes the ground that much more inviting.
It makes the beat of my heart not a noise to be taken granted of.
Sweet, beautiful, wonderful life.
At my finger tips.

I knew when I looked down, this was what I was made for.
So I jumped.
I flew.
I felt the wind take over me.
I became complete in that free fall.

I didn't know how it would end, I just knew without a doubt,

I WAS IN LOVE WITH MY LIFE.

No expectations,
No old sensations.
It was a brand new me.


This is my life.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, this is your life! And you are embarking on another jump! I love you, pumpkin! :)

    ReplyDelete